Tuesday, March 3, 2015
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
1. Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf (oven)
2. Cheese Soup with Broccoli (stove)
3. Forgotten Jambalaya (crock pot)
4. Pulled Pork Tacos (crock pot)
5. Baked Chicken Romesco (Oven
6. Italian Sausage with Pepper and Onion (crock pot)
7. Chicken and Sausage Manicotti (Oven)
8. Hawaian Pork Roast (crock pot)
9. Smothered Round Steak (crock pot)
10. Southwestern Beef Hash (skillet)
Please contact Michelle Schroeder to reserve a spot with your menu selections. There is a maximum of 2 of each menu item (20 meals). Meals will be set at $12 per meal and you will need to pay in advance to reserve your spot. We will try to accommodate as many as we can, but space is limited. Payment and order must be received by Monday, February 16th.
We can usually use alternatives if you have special dietary needs so please inquire about this.
We will meet at the church on the prep day to assemble the meals. If you are unable to make this date/time but would like to participate I may be able to assign tasks prior to the prep.
Please bring cutting board, knife, large cooler, measuring cups and measuring spoons. If you have a food processor to bring that also would be great. There will be free childcare provided at the church, please provide ages of children when you register. Bring a lunch for your child but please make sure it does not include items containing nuts.
Make checks payable to Michelle Schroeder. You can leave the check and your list of selections in an envelope marked with Michelle’s name in the church’s main office, or send it to her address (found in Churchteams).
Ministry Goal: To help families prepare stress free home cooked meals. In addition, each month we take a few of the meals and share them with families that are in need.